Johnny Waddell Fundraising race

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
its to bad that happened to him, he was an awsome rider. i hope some day he'll recover and maybe be able to get back on the scene again. thats the biggest part bout mtb that sucks, the crashes. but if you look on the bright side, aleast me wasnt killed from the accident, esspecially after seeing the footage, its a mirical

spudz

Likes Dirt
Just purchased the johny waddell benifit calender today thats one way to show some support to johnny and others that have been injured in the sport.25 bucks well spent i say.

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
where is the calender available from? i saw an add for the calander in general but nothing about stockists

spudz

Likes Dirt
My lbs just got the calender in today He got it from robbie at black phoenix films The makers of drift .Ask ya lbs to order it in or you may be able to order it over the net

Scully

Likes Dirt
where did u see the footage of his crash? I havent seen any pictures either but it must have been a massive crash. poor bloke

jamit

Likes Dirt
There was a link going arround with .Mov file. It was a Canada news site that was covering the race, I think, and it was arround 40mb down load.