JTR (Yet to be named) ((homemade content)

Guiver

Likes Dirt
Hey guys.
After much work its done. Full credit to Jeremy for the use of his workshop and inhuman ninja welding skills. As far as a prototype goes its awesome, only issue is the length of the drop outs. (going to have to make a custom chaintug).
I have been testing it all weekend and will post a ride report when the hazy glow of "oh my god im riding a bike i designed" fades away. Until then enjoy the pics.

Thats right kiddies.. its BB pivoting Single speed jump rig.

weighs 14.6kgs full build.

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
looks beautiful, that BB pivot reminds me of the Kona Cowan DS.

The dropout looks pretty small, who cars! Your riding your own bike!

tomo_1845

Likes Bikes
nice work it looks awesome, i dont think you should paint i like the raw look. Did it end up costing more than a similar frame(you dont have to answer).
You really did a sweat job on the welding it is smooth as.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Designing your own frame and getting it built is becoming the 'in thing' to do now days i think..

Top quality job there though mate! Love how you incorporated the BB pivot point <3

Keep it raw... for now... ;)

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks very nice, waiting for ride report...

but just looking at it i'd guess its niceish.

raaw.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Wow, that thing is ruuuuuuude!

Looking very good.

Just wondering - I'd like a truthful opinion on how stiff the rear end is.

Otherwise, damn nice work!

Guiver

Likes Dirt
Wow, that thing is ruuuuuuude!

Looking very good.

Just wondering - I'd like a truthful opinion on how stiff the rear end is.

Otherwise, damn nice work!
that was my worry too matt. but in all seriousness its rock solid. I went to the skate park this morning to stress it a little, jumped and landed 90d a few times to see if would move much and did not notice it at all.

about to take it for light trail ride to give the rear end a work out. I'll let you know how it fairs.

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You leg end!

I love it! Kudos to you for designing your own frame, something I'd definitely love to do one day.

luke.b

Formerly DH Maniac
That is fucking rad. Made my weekend. You should make a massive thread about the design and build stages of it. I'd be very interested to read it. If you willing to reveal your secrets that is.