JT's last rites DH runs....The Irish are leaving oz. Come see em off DH runs

siz

Eats Squid
All you need

looks like i'm out, gotta clean the back shed at work out over the next 3 weekends as we will be moving timber stock into a smaller more congested yard. soon there won't be any room to swing a cat let alone a mouse. :mad:
Two words....Petrol & Matches.
Ask the local kids, they'd prob. do it for a carton:p

Bummer ya cant make it dude.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
Can i get a ride?

Hey yall, i am at Buderim and looking for trails and riders to ride with but crashed my car yesterday. Anyone got a seat for me? :cool:

siz

Eats Squid
Full loads

Hey yall, i am at Buderim and looking for trails and riders to ride with but crashed my car yesterday. Anyone got a seat for me? :cool:
Bummer about ya car man, .....Isnt looking good for ya.

Catch ya next time if ya cant get up there.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
Mapleton Right?

If its Mapleton then i MAY be able to get dropped off if only someone could squeeze me in on the shuttles?

siz

Eats Squid
Mapo

If its Mapleton then i MAY be able to get dropped off if only someone could squeeze me in on the shuttles?
I'm guessing there'd be room for shuttles.
You know where to go?
We should get there around 9.30am.

DirtFix

Likes Dirt
I'm guessing there'd be room for shuttles.
You know where to go?
We should get there around 9.30am.
WICKED! Thanks SIZ. Yeah got the directions from the Bushrangers website. See you guys up there, i will be on a Black Banshee Morphine HT wearing a black jersey. Cheers guys. :cool:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
Siz: I told ya where it is

mate you should give jt the sendoff he'll never forget & take him out to lake baroon for some cheap high speed thrills, if ya want to you can borrow the jesters hat aswell ;)

nothing like overtaking cars & waving them goodbye while holding on for dear life. :D

siz

Eats Squid
Good thought

I'll put it to the mob.

>>Countdown to smashing......tick...tick...tick!
:cool:

siz

Eats Squid
The Irish

Smashing time today boys and girls, plenty of smiles all round, and what a turnout.

siz

Eats Squid
Yes it was. Thanks again for hooking me up with the ride guys! I really appreciate it! See you next time?
You'll have to come down our way when ya get ya wheels running again and show ya some other trails.
Hows the busted finger?

ContactJT

diddlee dee.... po-TAY-toes
Thanks y'all!

Thanks for a great day guys, Olivia and I had a great time. Was great to see one and all out for the day, we will miss riding with you guys, you have made our time in brisbane great fun.

Thanks, and keep in touch, my farkin address is linked to my e-mail.

And a big thanks to the Sizzler for arranging the day.

Leaving Party at my place in East Brisbane on Sat 28th, everyone welcome.

JT
0419-714458

Last edited: