Jumper designs - help

rbudge

Likes Bikes
Hey everyone I'm currently doing year 12 Vis com (known as Graphics for the older people) at school and I've opted to design some jumpers for my portfolio.

I've got a design name which is ' Team Nanga' and variation off that eg. 'Team Nanga Riding', 'Nanga Clothing'. I have based it around riding if you haven't figured it out.

I was wondering if any one had any ideas of a design's? I have included some pictures of previous jumpers as well. One idea i have is use the picture of the helmet and have 'Team Nanga' or something (I would obviously draw my own helmet). What do you guys reckon?

Hope to hear your comments and suggestions.

Cheers
Roy

Attachments

rbudge

Likes Bikes
The name Nanga came from a friend of mine. Back in about 1994 or there about when he was in school a group of them started it to try and get a skate park or something. Does anyone know Chad clothing?

Cheers

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd have thought that having others come up with ideas for your designs wouldnt be allowed? oh well, good luck.

rbudge

Likes Bikes
Nah. i just have to write up a design brief and everything including all that crap. plus they don't make them any more.

Any one got some ideas?