grovesy

Likes Dirt
Fuzzy said:
:shock: multicoloured stinkys rock..

Stinky5s bike.

YEAH OLD SKOO!
lol nah i rekon they rocked
Hahahahaa,
My 5yo son reckons it looks like a bag of mixed lollies.

Now where's that spray can of flat black primer???

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not really at liberty to talk about them, but the Sasquatch will be a lot better equipped and a 20% cheaper.

S.

ex offender
125PHIL said:
and socket u should be more informed before saying like good luck finding one as norco have good stocks in all frame sizes :p
Yeah? Tons of people have told me they're sold out all over the joint... woops.

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
Well.

We ended up with a lightly used KHS Bitch. It looks awesome. Suits me perfectly too. Anyways, don't actually have it yet so no pics. give me a couple of months to pay it off... its not fair- i need a freeride bike now.

Anyways
Cindie

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
not 100% sure on everything on it (bad memory!) but almost everything bar the frame is new-

dj3s
kore bars
axiom stem
pig dh headset
husselfelt cranks
cant remember tyres- decent though.

It was bought new and used very occaisionally for trials by a guy more into drugs n shit than riding- so it barely left the garage. he sold it back to the shop he bought it from (cycle science in glenwaverly) and so now ive bought it. Its black n orange all over- looks awesome- orange rims cranks grips seat and orange abit on the frame with everything else black. Mean looking bike.

I'll ask 125phil what the specs are cos he works at the shop.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
125PHIL said:
and socket u should be more informed before saying like good luck finding one as norco have good stocks in all frame sizes :p
!
does anyone know any shops that have a 125 in stock?

mtbdh_girl

Likes Dirt
when i went bike shopping on the w/e the shop i bought the bitch from (that phrase sounds so cool!) said they could definatly get one in

inlina

Likes Dirt
sxereturn said:
I'm not really at liberty to talk about them, but the Sasquatch will be a lot better equipped and a 20% cheaper.
Absolutely nothing in that range left in the country, FYI for everyone out there ogling them in the catalogue.

CG