jus' wonderin?

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
hey there, i realise we ain't goin huge but wondering what everyone think of our little posses ridin? Not a lot i know but if u bored something to do....our pics are posted under "stolen...something or other:"by scotty beefs in photo gallery. Oh well am drunk thought was a good idea at the time!!! Hey ty how'd you end up finding your stolen bikes??? not much hope for mine...anyway life goes on, ride hard everyone!!!

Ty

Eats Squid
Scotty, i didn't find my stolen bike, i just got a chance to buy another frame in the same colour so i jumped on it, i still dream of tracking down my other boy bike. i can't believe some stole a le toy, it would of been so hard to sell or flog off, i've never even seen one in the flesh.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
hey skillz,
yeah my bloody bike got stolen from uni...was runnin real late one day and had to ride, didn't want to but just got back in arvo and was gone...lock and all. U said u don't want yours to get stolen either...u talking bout ur bike or u have a le toy as well? Hey ty did u used to go to uq? i remeber seeing some of ur pics on the network i thought? i used to park my le toy at uni of queensland a bit with my mates ruckus...

skillz

Likes Dirt
yeah ive got a norco one25 2003, that was expensive for me... hopefully it wont get raped and robbed

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
ummm, don't ride anything at the moment...not enuf money. Insurance i got bak was only 950 bucks...Am looking at tho when i have the money a norco rampage/torrent hybrid. Want the 24inch rear wheel but not junior t's, or a planet x zebdi and do some trials. Hey ty i went to leos for two years.... :twisted: u know tim mcnally/spud? Did my course with him, was pretty good mates with him.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
What a moron to steal your 24!!! Heck, they're uncommon over in North America, they're super rare over here in Australia! He/she might as well have stolen a Lamborghini!

But then again, sigh... why would the general public know what a 24 looked like... or what it was? Here's hoping a fellow biker spots it...

I guess you didn't record the serial number off the bottom bracket?

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
yeah i have the serial number for the frame...thats right tho what u said. the cops say so is there anything about it that make it stick out? and its like oh come on the whole thing sticks out like dogs bollocks, the wheels are custom, the frame but thats to a rider...to anyone else its just a bike. I told the bike shop guys and zoli and they were gunna keep there eyes peeled but i'm not hopeful... I hope whoever has it is lookin after her tho! Can see it being used by some bum thief to ride to the shops to get a pie...that pisses me off.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Post the serial. If I see a LeToy rolling around here in the Sydney area... I'll check it out. At least you bought a frame that paint can't hide.

My Brodie Holeshot is super rare over here too (I've never seen another one besides mine)... but the frame doesn't stand out like a 24. If somebody painted it, it would be hard to spot from a distance.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
hey cheers...letoy III serial number is PJ 010267 (was black) and should be under the botoom bracket shell. Not that u can do a lot about it tho but the wheels are easy to spot as well 24 inch sunn BFR laced on DT onyx hubs DT Swiss spokes...so maybe if u see the wheels the frame isn't to far away. Cheers, the more eyes lookin for her the better... Might be some in sydney, thats where the guy importing it was but he was calling them FBI's. 800 bucks, didn't realise at time but bit of a bargain. Cheers again

Adi

It's my birthday!
Techno, we all know that you want the serial so you can steal it of the thief ;)

Such a sweet bike, I'll keep a lookout in perth :)

xman

Squid

Hey what forks are or were on the 24? Cos i thought i knew the only black 24 in my area but the other day a mate of mine said he saw one around(being his dream frame he spotted it easily) ,but it didnt have the same parts mix as the one i know.

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
hey xman,
yeah forks were psylo SL's, race face north shore cranks (red) with DH ring, azonic shorty stem with azonic 2.5 inch riser, short cage roadie derailler, azonic platforms and those sun/dt wheels, xsiv hydro discs 6 inch (gold cables). was as it is in photo all pretty much black/red/gold.

Hey who has seen that darren butler crash on the drop in episode! man that guy is lucky.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
scotty beefs said:
yeah forks were psylo SL's, race face north shore cranks (red) with DH ring, azonic shorty stem with azonic 2.5 inch riser, short cage roadie derailler, azonic platforms and those sun/dt wheels, xsiv hydro discs 6 inch (gold cables). was as it is in photo all pretty much black/red/gold.
Wow. That setup is p to the imp.... 8) That would be a tragedy if it got stripped of parts...

Y'know Insane... I was thinking before "Ah, I love my Holeshot too much to leave it for anything else, even a LeToy", but that setup... hmmm....
:wink:

It'd sure be easy to spot if they didn't swap the parts out....

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Re: 24

xman said:
Hey what forks are or were on the 24? Cos i thought i knew the only black 24 in my area but the other day a mate of mine said he saw one around(being his dream frame he spotted it easily) ,but it didnt have the same parts mix as the one i know.
Hey Greg... where'd your buddy see the 24? Manly Dam? Oxford Falls? Red Hill? The BMX track?

Ty

Eats Squid
scotty, yeah i know spud, he's a top bloke, pretty crazy guy when ya first meet him aye, what year did you finish up @ leos?