Just an Idea, Injuries Section?

Fritta

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, lately there have been various posts about injuries and how to deal with them also including pics and things. I was just wondering it would be pretty cool to have an injuries section so that all the pics and stories could be posted there, therefore not making the general discussion and other forums filled with posts about injuries. Is it a good idea? and could it be possible? Thanks.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
at the moment i dont think there are enough threads to warrent their own forums.... but at the same time a central location for information about treating injuries might not be such a bad idea. if you can start a thread with as many replies with good information about injuries... i'll compile them into an FAQ type thing on the site...

Dane

Likes Dirt
Hey Fritta i spoted your other thread. the official injuries thread. i can't help but think you would benefit from implemening a format. something along the lines of:
Injury:
How it happened:
Best method for recovery:
Time off Bike:
etc...
just a suggestion for you!

bryn

Likes Dirt
there aren't that many threads in xc either..i mean it's useful for some people..so an injuries section probably would be too..