Just one of those days... (450k of pics)

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Goddamn. That made me laugh out loud. Gotta feel sorry for someone (or a few someones), but it's hard too.

lotec

Banned
someone posted pics of that a while back but theres like 30 of them at the end they have a MASSIVE crane lifting them all out... lol

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

i practically shat myself when i saw that lol rofl hahah good1 rik

merryxmas yuzall

might i ask where i could get the full 30 pic one??

Mason

Likes Dirt
O man, those freak accident days,

Lucky someone had a camera to show, that'd be a hard one to believe :lol:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Hope I'm not stating the obvious here, but I think that last one is a fake.

The people standing around aren't even looking at the truck as it falls. I tend to think that it would grab your attention if you standing next to it! Plus the dust/smoke doesn't look right and the truck in the water is in the same position as two/three shots before hand. It would be pretty hard to tip/drag a truck with stabilisers that wide.......

*edit: HA! Not to mention that the water around the fallen truck is undisturbed!!!!

Kona.S.P

Likes Dirt
johnny said:
*edit: HA! Not to mention that the water around the fallen truck is undisturbed!!!!
Argahahaha they could have rippled the water or something to make it look a little more real.

lotec

Banned
yea whoops only just noticed the last one is photoshopped haha in the other post the last crane lifts them all out safe and sound :lol:

Rik

logged out
Good job spotting the photochop, it was 3am so I totally overlooked it...
Take a close look at the third pic I posted, and the final pic posted. Note the guys in white, and the 2 on the right, in brown... as well as the shadows on the water and the orientation of the crane chassis.

S.

ex offender
Rik said:
Good job spotting the photochop, it was 3am so I totally overlooked it...
Take a close look at the third pic I posted, and the final pic posted. Note the guys in white, and the 2 on the right, in brown... as well as the shadows on the water and the orientation of the crane chassis.
Also check the cars in the background...

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Yes the last one is deffinatly a fake, I've seen the full set of photos and the green crane pulls both the crane and car out of the drink no worries.