Kaliba Carbon 29er - any reviews?

Dan M

Cannon Fodder
I've ordered one..... With my X0 build it comes out at 9.4kgs. Not sure what your understanding of chunky is but at that weight it is by no means chunky!
Will let you know how it rides once I get it.

accelro

Cannon Fodder
I've ordered one..... With my X0 build it comes out at 9.4kgs. Not sure what your understanding of chunky is but at that weight it is by no means chunky!
Will let you know how it rides once I get it.
Yea those 29 ers rock !
i spoke to Kaliba and will test ride one soon.
They look realy good.
be so fast for 100k rides

dyon

Likes Bikes
Relatively long headtube is going to result in pretty high bars. Medium has a 17mm longer headtube than my Mamasita which I run with a flat bar on a reversed stem and no spacers.

toby

Likes Dirt
Artisitc impression of a Rockshox Reba XX 29” fork with fox decals ;) very artistic
Seems like they pinched bits of a Specialized image to make their images for the R and X models... i can see the cranks and wheelset off a Stumpy 29er.

I wonder how the big 'S' might feel about ripping off bits of their images?

Last edited:

accelro

Cannon Fodder
o please tell me more Mr Salesperson...

(spam)
Well it seems better then my Stumpy..... if u ve got 10 grand to spend on carbon 29er u better get a lefty mate! in real world where i live i like the look of um.
but yea they could be shit who knows till u test ride..im keeping my options open.
If u have any spare cash ill have some an get a 10 grand s-works 29er

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Well it seems better then my Stumpy..... if u ve got 10 grand to spend on carbon 29er u better get a lefty mate! in real world where i live i like the look of um.
but yea they could be shit who knows till u test ride..im keeping my options open.
If u have any spare cash ill have some an get a 10 grand s-works 29er
You will go far 'round these parts...