Status
Not open for further replies.

magni

Likes Dirt
Alrighty guys i did a search n found nothing so.... I've read a few stories on here about people stealing bikes then getting more then they bargained for n i thought it was bloody brilliant so tell us your stories of Karma and what happened:rolleyes:
I'm looking forward to some beautys so fire away!

Last edited:

magni

Likes Dirt
Carma/karma

Well i actually checked it with a K and a C n there was nothing both ways so i just had a pick:cool:

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
Well i actually checked it with a K and a C n there was nothing both ways so i just had a pick:cool:
your obviously doing it wrong. as the guy above posted the link to his search and it came up with about 5 threads about karma:rolleyes:

magni

Likes Dirt
I think i must be cas i just did it again n it didnt come up with anything:confused: And the other ones are all old anyways

demo man

Used to be cool.
I think i must be cas i just did it again n it didnt come up with anything:confused: And the other ones are all old anyways
That's the point of searching - finding stuff that has already been said. Most members here have been here a while, and have been involved in those previous threads. We don't really like having the same conversation over and over, just because you want us to.

There are heaps of stories already told, go read them. Also, you need practice at searching; 'karma' is very vague - 'attempted bike theft' and similar might get better/different results.

Oh, and please refrain form using annoying shorthand like 'cas', 'n'. You have a keyboard with all the letters on it, use them.

We don't need this thread. closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.