Kashima All Round - Legend+Scythe+Spitfire+Demo

dh1

Likes Dirt
I haven't had a proper opportunity to put the demo and legend through there paces yet, yet working to but gotta pay for them some how. But from initial impressions I think the demo would handle a larger variety of tracks.

The Spitty for Trans NZ, the scythe is a little too overkill even if I changed some of the parts from the spitty over. Thinking I might change the wheels on the spitty for NZ.

dh1

Likes Dirt
Nooooooooo! If you ride a spitty too, I won't be able to blame my results on my bike.
Haha don't worry I will be right there with ya on that list whicn makes it more plausible that the Spitty is the cause of a poor result (we all know it not to be true though).

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
That is an impressive quiver for sure. Most peoples stable includes a couple of MEH bikes that don't hit the spot, however i'm rating every one of yours. If you ever need any new riding friends i'm absolutely down if I can borrow a rig from time to time...

:tea:

dh1

Likes Dirt
That is an impressive quiver for sure. Most peoples stable includes a couple of MEH bikes that don't hit the spot, however i'm rating every one of yours. If you ever need any new riding friends i'm absolutely down if I can borrow a rig from time to time...

:tea:
Haha cheers mate, if your ever in the gong I'm more then happy to lend you and we will hit up some tracks.