kazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghh!!!

naz

Criminally Inane
its stupid the record companies are never gonna win this battle....
the minute napster died there were already unstoppable p2p, kazaa,morpheus, etc,
the minute they find a way to stop kazaa which i believe will be near inpossible coz theres no central server which was napsters downfall...theyd have to stop ever1 using kazaa hahaha
who listen to mainstream music ne way, teenie boppers?

Ty

Eats Squid
yeah it'll be great when the record companys loose out and sign less artist, cut the funding to there alternative/underground lables, stop supporting festivals and live music.

i can't wait.

naz

Criminally Inane
how much do record labels make...somewhere in the several billions...i dont think there gonna die anytime soon...
and p2p is good it lets anybody share there own music witout paying...
and u are paying money bein connected to the net

Ty

Eats Squid
how much does your regular small time artist make? not enough to support themself fully through music alot of the time, the first thing record companys will budget off is support for up and coming indy artists if they loose any funding.

the industry in australia is alot smaller than people think.

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
iLikeBasS said:
i have kazaa lite... what do u do to use the ban list
If you've got the latest version I'm pretty sure it's turned on by default. If not have a fiddle in the options/preferences and you should find it. Obviously it won't help if people other than those on the list are sharing corrupted files.

Mason

Likes Dirt
Half of the songs i get are like that. I always have to go back, and download another but a larger or smaller size then the one that screwed up. That usualy works.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Ty said:
how much does your regular small time artist make? not enough to support themself fully through music alot of the time, the first thing record companys will budget off is support for up and coming indy artists if they loose any funding.

the industry in australia is alot smaller than people think.
Hmmm, you sound like you know what you're talking about :shock: :p .
It's hard enough for big Australian bands to make a living! I'd just love to see the record companies pay the artists what they deserve, after all, they are the ones creating the music (save for the pop industry of course).

bazza

look at me
where do i get kazaa lite from? kazaa was giving me the shits with its spyware downloads onto my computer! grrrr dieeee kazaa and your god for saken spy ware.

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
I used use Kazaa but with their recent upgrade they have added so much crap spyware into it that you have run a few different applications to get rid of them....it gave me the royal shits!!!!

i recently switched to BearShare, it's just as good and NO spyware....check it out www.bearshare.com

And also no probs with any of the tracks 8)

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bazza said:
where do i get kazaa lite from? kazaa was giving me the shits with its spyware downloads onto my computer! grrrr dieeee kazaa and your god for saken spy ware.
dude, did you try searching? go to google, type ' kazza lite' then click I'm Feeling Lucky. badda-bing!

Dane

Likes Dirt
notb4dinner said:
iLikeBasS said:
i have kazaa lite... what do u do to use the ban list
If you've got the latest version I'm pretty sure it's turned on by default. If not have a fiddle in the options/preferences and you should find it. Obviously it won't help if people other than those on the list are sharing corrupted files.
well i had better get the latest version then