KeeWee/Manitou deal @ DhDirect

MikeT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CRAP i had 800 to spend on frame alone a while ago i could have got this if it was out earlier but damn thats a good deal

dutton04

Likes Bikes
yeh 04 forks. i wonder if they have these kinda deals popping up all the time? better save up for the next one eh?

Dirt Devil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could Bill be making any money on that?

He must look like Starvin' Marvin with profit margins that slim.

lotec

Banned
you're both postwhores... amn thats a good price........... might even consider that if tehyve still got them when i get my next ht even though i hate those frames for some reason...

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lotecsiriusconcept said:
you're both postwhores... amn thats a good price........... might even consider that if tehyve still got them when i get my next ht even though i hate those frames for some reason...
Hating them and not knowing why is dumb.
Buying one coz it's cheap when you hate them is even dumber.

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
wow, thats an insanely good deal. Kinda makes me wish I was looking for a bike....

Roastin

Likes Bikes
anyone wanna split the frame with me?
i'm looking for new forks........i'm sure someone out there is looking for a sweet ht as well.....

dhd

Downhill Direct
All is above board, I will also be posting a few more options (20mm Fireflies) as well as DH frame and fork deals.
Keewee just want to get things rolling here and have offered us killer packages and we are passing it on with very little mark up to get some more bikes out there to raise awaeness.....
Me? starvin marvin? nothing is further from the truth!!!

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bill, ur a true rider at heart.
pride to u mate, its refreshing to see some good people still do exist
:wink:

lotec

Banned
cam-o said:
lotecsiriusconcept said:
Hating them and not knowing why is dumb.
Buying one coz it's cheap when you hate them is even dumber.
pfft buy it flog off the frame for cheap and get a minuteman 8) i jsut dont like the look of them which is why i guess i dont like them... i guess it would grow on you though