kenilworth crash! (haydo)

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
He was lucky he walked away from that - was standing about 6 feet away from timmy0081 - and you could hear him thump into the foam !! Great Vid.

crispy

Likes Bikes
Shit aieee, does anyone know what happened??

did he freak and hit the picks, or just sketch out just before take off????

Looked nasty, lucky fella!

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
yeah that was wild as - i heard he broke his wrist?

Looks like his rear wheel steps out in the rut that was developing and he either just lost it or had second thoughts about going through with it after getting loose

haydo

Likes Dirt
came in to the jump and pedal scrubbed right pedal which high sided me (you can sort of see that) and then tagged the left tree and i got sent.
broken the radius in my arm and out for 6-7 weeks. like you have said, could have been much worse!

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
fark ...

haydo

Good work binning it like a legend, lucky those matresses were there hey - we were watching from the second jump and you just dissapeared into the abyss...

sicko

eyes

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
came in to the jump and pedal scrubbed right pedal which high sided me (you can sort of see that) and then tagged the left tree and i got sent.
broken the radius in my arm and out for 6-7 weeks. like you have said, could have been much worse!
Atleast you did it properly, and it's on camera. Sweet!

Hope you have a good recovery..

brodie

Squid
haydo your one sick sick man!!! props for the biggest crash i have seen !!!! hope the wrist gets better quick...