Kenji's tracks (photos inside) - now video too

Kenji

Likes Bikes
Hey all, posting up some photos of a little track i've been working on for all to see.

You can vaguely see some berms/dirt over in the right of the photo, as well as a "S" shaped grass track towards the left.

First berm and jump of the course. Berm used to be in better shape until some horses came along and stepped on it :( Ah well, still does the job.

The track then splits and you have a choice of going down the grass track or into this bit of single-track-ish stuff which leads to a small jump and then...

Some berms.

Panoramic shot...

The track then drops into a funny little turn. It originally used to be a hip jump, but it wasn't working. One is still able to jump it, but its also now ride-overable.

Ends up with this jump for the moment. Still have a bit to add onto this track, but you get the idea.

Jumps at the end of the grass track.

There's still some more track which goes all the way down to a creek at the bottom of my property... might get some more photos up later in the holidays.

EDIT: here's the link to the video, comments would be good,
enjoy ;)
http://vimeo.com/1758244

Last edited:

Ron

Likes Dirt
Nice mate! That should be a nice track.

How steep is the hill? (bit hard to tell)

Mattw513

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah that looks sweet. And that burm in the panoramic shot looks so fun. Looks like a nice fast and flowy track.

adame226

Likes Dirt
looks ok needs more jumps though, thats the first thing i would of put in lol but other then that it looks pretty flowy

Kenji

Likes Bikes
thanks for the comment. bmx is for the moment, but after I get back from o/s, i should be getting a new bike. any more comments?