Kentlyn Ride this Saturday 19/3.... Any takers???

markusm

Likes Bikes
Hey guys,

Just recently took up MTB'ing after spending most of my time road riding and have only been out to Mt Annan a couple of times.

Looking to head out to Kentlyn tomorrow (or surrounding areas, up for any suggestions) and if anyone with knowledge of these areas would like to come out it would be much appreciated.

Reply here or PM me.

Thanks,
Mark

CraigS

Likes Dirt
What type of riding are you doing?
The xc loop is flowing really nice, I rode it last Sunday. Could be up for it depending on time.

markusm

Likes Bikes
What type of riding are you doing?
The xc loop is flowing really nice, I rode it last Sunday. Could be up for it depending on time.
Just a bit of XC I suppose, I only have a GT Hardtail.

Im free all day pretty much, am happy to head out early but not real fussed, as long as I'm home by around 5ish im free anytime.

CraigS

Likes Dirt
With the rain that's falling here at present (I'm 5 mins from Kentlyn) I don't recommend riding tomorrow. I'm out, looks like a sleep in is on the cards till the kids come in at 6.30am:rolleyes:

markusm

Likes Bikes
With the rain that's falling here at present (I'm 5 mins from Kentlyn) I don't recommend riding tomorrow. I'm out, looks like a sleep in is on the cards till the kids come in at 6.30am:rolleyes:
No worries mate,

I should probably go into work then! I might take the bike and check out Loftus on the way back home