Kick - the best austrAlian album ever?

John U

MTB Precision
On the train right now. Listening to a bit of devil inside and thinking to myself surely kick is the greatest aust album ever. What say you 80s oz rockerz?

John U

MTB Precision
For everyone who bothers to read this mo fo I'll rate every mo fo listed. I won't be holding back after beer o'clock.

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Beasts of Bourbon 'The Low Road'...ok so technically not 1980's (1991) but definitely stands out.

binner

Hath shat hymself
kick

I think AC/DC Back in Black kicks INXS

spike, I like yr pick .......throw in Species Deceases there too!

Last edited:

John U

MTB Precision

Were they classed as Australian after Brian Johnson replaced Bon Scott?

Beasts of Bourbon 'The Low Road'...ok so technically not 1980's (1991) but definitely stands out.
Doesn't need to be 80s. The Honeymoon is over is up there.

Last edited:

Gripo

Eats Squid
Kick is pretty much when I turned off INXS, commercial US radio poop...

Try this one....
Lime Spiders - The Cave Comes Alive!

pharmaboy

Eats Squid
That's like asking who is the hottest woman? Horses for courses.

I include crowded house as honorary Aussies, so they get my guernsey - Nick Cave - that's like voting for Tracy Grimshaw in the above comp. :p

Pastavore

Eats Squid
That's like asking who is the hottest woman? Horses for courses.

I include crowded house as honorary Aussies, so they get my guernsey - Nick Cave - that's like voting for Tracy Grimshaw in the above comp. :p
OOh, that hurt PHarmaboy :)

As you said, horses for courses. I'm a big fan of the dark prince.

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the train right now. Listening to a bit of devil inside and thinking to myself surely kick is the greatest aust album ever. What say you 80s oz rockerz?
Always thought Shabooh Shoobah was the best album INXS did. Like anything it is a matter of personal taste.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah

Species Deceases is an EP. A bloody god one, though. I saw them play at The Arena in Geelong on the Species Deceases tour. Excellent show. It was all downhill for them after that, I reckon.