kickass present

LEX

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,
i turned 18 on the 23 of feb and one of my best mates chrus gave me this.
I recon its farkin kickass. tell me what ya think of it.
Both things are of me and im aware to the stupid expression on my face.

Attachments

Last edited:

dilemma

girl+bike
dickyknee said:
there is no excuse for that :)

Haha... yr 9... 1995... let me see. I won't admit to my sfjdhksahjdfsaDeanCainsafjdghkasjhgd obsession from back in the day, now, will I?

Now that, my friend, is embarrassing. :eek:

Not to mention 10 farkin years ago :eek:

parallax

Likes Dirt
dilemma said:
Haha... yr 9... 1995... let me see. I won't admit to my sfjdhksahjdfsaDeanCainsafjdghkasjhgd obsession from back in the day, now, will I?
Real life TV superman Dean Cain?

When I was in year seven I did a stencil of that cartoon chick from Holden Barina adds. The one with brown hair and stuff - she was a hottie!!

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
That's ok Dilemma, Patricia Mc Pherson who played Bonnie the technician in Knight Rider was a hottie back in 1983 and that's a hell of a lot longer than 10 years ago. In fact, if she left the show perhaps to have children (why else would that loser chick Amber have come along??) they'd be over 21 by now. Now THAT'S scary!

Could be worse, I could have had the hots for Dana Plato!

"Waddyu talkin' about FR Drew?"

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
wookie said:
that looks sick!! your mate is pretty talented
parallax said:
Or has something to tell you. :p
That has to be the funniest thing ive ever read on here!!!!

And yeah, awesome artwork. Some of the best gifts ever recieved are ones handmade by the giver.

Reptileman

Likes Dirt
chrus said:
didnt get too sidetracked did we guys?
hahaha

heres another i finished today
Awesome picture, looks a bit like an ad campaign for Teen depression or those mental illness ads.

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Oh yeah, meant to say, very cool artwork chrus.

The yellow one captures that
"Why, oh why, did I tell my friends I used to own a huffy?" look perfectly. All kidding aside you've got a major talent. Most impressive.

LEX

Likes Dirt
Reptileman said:
Awesome picture, looks a bit like an ad campaign for Teen depression or those mental illness ads.

haHha nice deduction reptileman, his doing a series of artworks for national youthweek about the things that effect youth or something like that.