Kid Bashed Up At Chalkie

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
Ok, i know that this has nothing to do with the tmbc but it is fairly important. Last weekend Ben Newmarch a local skater (yes he is a skater, but that is beside the point) got bashed up badly by a group of 8 aboriginals. Ben saw that these aboriginals were throwing a glass bottle at a kid in a wheel chair (not pernamently in wheel chair). So ben went back for the kid in the wheel chair and got bashed. Bens mates were scared so they fucked of to queenspark. If you see these 8 or so aboriginals please stop them, call the cops. This is important! He was close to dying with a huge blow near his temple. Ben was picked up in an ambulance, this is important. So please if you see these guys agian call the cops.

EDIT: Tallish Aboriginals. 16 to 18 years of age. And Built. Some of them go to Harristown and the others go to St Marys. (the school bit is just rumor though)
Ben is 15, his brother 17 and his brothers mate went to get lunch and left ben and his mates there. Thats when ben got bashed.

Meelen

Last edited:

SteveC22

Likes Dirt
Poor fella

See what happens when you try to help someone these days.:mad: What were they doing throwing shit at a bloke in a wheelchair? Theyre obviously that bloody soft they have to pick on someone who cant stand up for themselves. I hope that those 8 aboriginals really get whats coming to them. A BULLET.

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WTF? Ring the cops if i see 8 Aboriginals? Don't think so buddy. Some better descriptions of the offenders would help. I would imagine that the cops would be pretty much on top of it by now.

v1llage1d1ot

Likes Dirt
I know certain groups cause trouble in this town, however I don't think that mentioning that they were or aboriginal or torres straight islander origin is entirely necessary. It does not help to identify the offenders, it only alienates other people of indigenous australians, and does nothing to promote assimilation, and everyone getting along.

City safe cameras can see most of the chalk drive skate park, so I'm sure the police and city council will use this to identify those responsible.

I don't know how many times it needs to be said but, leave the capture and punishment law breakers to people who are trained and employed to do so. Posting inflammatory remarks on the internet will not help your friend recover, nor will it stop this from happening again.

My advice is, if a group comes to the skate park to cause trouble, the best course of action is to leave and come back later once they have left.

meelen dh

Likes Dirt
If you can think of any other problems with my thread then i will edit. This is pretty big, there are crime investagors and all that sort of stuff investigating this too.

Cheers

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was it jayden in the wheelchair? anyhow i will be staying away from chalk for a while.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah he was in a crash about a year ago. he only got the wheelchair recently. hope they all get better soon

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
his name is jayden. he goes to downlands and is in grade 12. i go to downlands also so i know.