Kids on free speed

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Get your kids on speed. With a speedometer of course, what did you think I meant?

I have 9 of these Sigma BC 1200 speedos, free for kids. Each one contains all the bits needed to attach to a bike and I tested each one and they worked a few years ago, have been in bags since. There is a bag full of spares too. So I'm either thinking someone who works with a younger kids cycling group could take the lot, or your kids who don't use mobiles and tracking apps or devices but would like to have a speedo can have one, you pay postage. Can't think of any other uses, my kid is too old, I'm giving one to the 7 year old down the road. Don't really want to chuck them out.

There are setup instructions:

http://www.old.inspeed.com/anemometers/pdf/BC1200-operating-instructions.pdf

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
There's a bunch of young shredders in the 'hood here who I reckon they'd go well with. I'll drop you a PM

mtb1611

Seymour
Would love one for one of my sons, we pick up his first mtb on Saturday. Will flick you a PM. Cheers.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Too easy, we'll give it a day or two and see how many others are keen, if we don't get another 7 people the remainder can go to @rangersac with the spares, a couple of magnets and cable ties and there's another three there.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I bet that you purchased all of the toilet paper as well. Why do you have so many speedos Scotty T?
I got them in a bulk lot as ex demos that had come from the distributor I think on eBay or Gummie years ago. I used one for my old mag trainer and commute bike, and had always planned to give the others away, a couple went to some kids at the time and I found them again the other day.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I'll grab one for daughter if I can, the boys don't/won't care about speed but she loves data.

@rangersac if you don't home any of those let me know, the lysty kids group would gobble those up faster than the post ride snags

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Great stuff, looking like a bunch of peeps with kids, 3 full kits left after @wkkie. Also every package I've sent lately is $8.95 so PM me preference for bank or PayPal payment and your address details after you claim one here :)

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I'll grab one for daughter if I can, the boys don't/won't care about speed but she loves data.

@rangersac if you don't home any of those let me know, the lysty kids group would gobble those up faster than the post ride snags

Hey Plank, you take what Scotty has left as I'd prefer them to go to an official ride group. My plan was just to be a cool dad in the 'hood!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Hey Plank, you take what Scotty has left as I'd prefer them to go to an official ride group. My plan was just to be a cool dad in the 'hood!
Thanks mate, I didn't want to cut your lunch though. I tend to get given stuff to pass on to the group from time to time so they're not lacking freebies.