Kids these days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemontime

Eats Squid
So I've been to the BMX Section. Went to the "Phat snaps" section.
What do I find?! 50 pictures of kids with their asses showing.
Now I don't know if it's just me who has noticed this, but it's taking over! Why are their pants so low?! Isn't it uncomfortable? Can't they just buy LONGER PANTS?!
I'd like to hear your opinions.

*Puts on flame suit*

metallica27

Likes Dirt
yer i no what you mean, im still a kid, but i still think its stupid how they have there pants so low, makes them look like a buch of tossers, i was lucky enough not to get caught up in that stupid fashion trend (wearing your pants were your knees are supposed to be). damn dumb arse's

norcotim

Likes Dirt
easier access for when there boyfriends are around...

i dont ride a bmx but im guessing thats the reason

im pretty sure your an idiot^^^, i don't no why bmxers always get this, as many mountain bikers have the top of there boxers showing!!!, the pants are long,try couching up on your bike in a little ball and try and stop it!!!

Last edited:

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
So I've been to the BMX Section. Went to the "Phat snaps" section.
What do I find?! 50 pictures of kids with their asses showing.
Now I don't know if it's just me who has noticed this, but it's taking over! Why are their pants so low?! Isn't it uncomfortable? Can't they just buy LONGER PANTS?!
I'd like to hear your opinions.

*Puts on flame suit*

oldies these days.. always minding other peoples businesses..
hey i wear my pants low.. yeah people tell me to pull them up.. but then i tell them to go $%^& off..
if they dont like it.. dont look at me or my pants.. simple as that

another thing.. notice all the oldie oldies as in the 80 year olds.. they wore/wear their pants up to their belly button.. people in the 30/40's wear them around their hips/waist and kids these days wear them at/under their ass..
see a pattern.. we are lowering our pants as time passes... soon you'll be complaining that people are wearing pants at their knees (literally)
hay anyway...the 80 year olds were probably complaining about the kids in their time ( the 40 year olds now) that they wear their pants low..
TOO BAD

**im ready for a flaming**

Last edited:

taylor-91

Likes Dirt
Why are you having a go at just bmx'ers. ive posted 2 threads in the bmx 'phat snaps' section and not one pic has anyones pants low??? its just personal preference...who cares id be more worried about kids taking drugs n that rather than how high or low they wear there pants:rolleyes:

arpit

Banned
It's trendy. It isn't just BMX kids either. Really low pants are popular with 16-25 yo girls, particularly in nightclubs.

Trends are rarely grounded on considerations of practicality.

Battler

Likes Dirt
oldies these days.. always minding other peoples businesses..
hey i wear my pants low.. yeah people tell me to pull them up.. but then i tell them to go $%^& off..
if they dont like it.. dont look at me or my pants.. simple as that

**im ready for a flaming**
Yeh your real mature! Im willing to bet its your mum that tells you to pull them up and you dont tell her to *#@& off i bet you pull them up and then when she not there you pull them back down.

(edit: not that i really have any thing against it)

its probalcy because its comforatable and when u ride a bike it usualy make your pants go down abit especialy when your doing a trick like a tuck or taybo.who cares what people where its not your problem its theres and you cant change anything

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Comfy my ass, It's just a trend there is no practical reason it's just cool so everyone does it.

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Comfy my ass, It's just a trend there is no practical reason it's just cool so everyone does it.
I have to wear jeans for work and am told from time to time to pull them up as they are too low! ( i wear them on or just below my hips)No problem with that, But i seriously feel uncomfortable trying to work or ride with them any higher..

and if you knew me im not a huge fan of trends.. i wear what i want, when i want, and where i want to wear it

Last edited:

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
Yeh your real mature! Im willing to bet its your mum that tells you to pull them up and you dont tell her to *#@& off i bet you pull them up and then when she not there you pull them back down.

(edit: not that i really have any thing against it)
pfffftt . . .

Last edited:

rockyash

Likes Dirt
chill out my brothers,

maybe we should just all wear bodysuit knicks, then we could all be happy little gumdrops.

that post bulk fast times thanks to the streamline advantage

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
You kids these days with your pants down your arses, your pac-man video games, your loud music and your hula hoops!

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I'm not worried about the low pants in those pictures. What annoys me is some of those riders are not wearing helmets. Now that is bloody stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.