Killingworth Superflow

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took the GoPro along on one of the practice runs.

https://vimeo.com/174197082

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is the big hole filled with bottles still there? So many awkward yellow bottles.
1min long and still twice as long as your sex tape.
You haven't seen the extended play? Much the same - starts with a furious fluster, ends in an awkward mess. But there is an additional 30 minutes of amazing rope and leather work. If you're having trouble with any of your fishing knots this is a must see for good technique.

no way I'd leave my car there unattended, when I rid it I parked near the old pub.

But, no sir, I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

There's banjo sounds in them hills

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
no way I'd leave my car there unattended, when I rid it I parked near the old pub.

But, no sir, I don't like it, I don't like it at all.

There's banjo sounds in them hills
Those banjos are the least of your worries. It's like being in Tasmania, if Queenslanders moved in and resurrected Sir Joh...

For those that don't mind a challenge, there is (or used to be) an interesting run from Mount Sugarloaf that ended up spitting you out at the finish line for old dh.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
This is a notorious car graveyard. I have friends that won't ride there out of fear for their cars. The level of bogan among the natives must be seen to be believed.
I think the locals were confused.... Plenty of WTF kind of looks as they rumbled through in 4x4s trying to work out why all the cars were parked there... Not on fire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk