Kim Jong-Il dead

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Meh, I bear him no Il will.

No but seriously, he spent millions on pointless public spectacles whilst almost completely ignoring his people’s needs. At least now he’s dead we can get on with enjoying the Olympics this upcoming year.

Last edited:

ozmanick

Likes Dirt
His son, Kim Jong Un, will take over the country now.
Here's a fact, he feared planes so always travelled on trains because they were 'safer', he died on a train...Because of natural causes though. Oh and he died at age...Wait for it....SIXTY NINE!!!! :llama:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Il's a gonner or Il be back ... 50:50 either way.

The video accompanying the article was pretty emotional ... good work people, thats a wrap

Matt H

Eats Squid
I've read that the son is now likely to just be a puppet of the military Generals and that they'll be essentially running the show.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
In a moving tribute, the fan boys did a test launch of a missile. Do you think he was strapped to it?

I hope it was armor piercing.

nskz

Likes Dirt
Fuck you Hans Brix :biggrin:

Will be interesting to see what his son does with the reigns now, is he another fruit-bat or will he reach out to the world? I'm thinking the former, more shens to come >_>

faz

Likes Dirt
I'm so ronery now he's gone

[video=youtube;UEaKX9YYHiQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ[/video]

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
I was driving along in my Hyundai yesterday when I heard the news that Kim Jong Il had died and I temporarily lost control of the car. Then I heard that Kim Jong Un was poised to take over, and I felt so strongly for the people of their country that I accidentally drove into a ditch.
After a few minutes, a police car arrived, and an officer asked what happened.

I told him that I had Korea'd of the road.

Joy

Likes Dirt
I was driving along in my Hyundai yesterday when I heard the news that Kim Jong Il had died and I temporarily lost control of the car. Then I heard that Kim Jong Un was poised to take over, and I felt so strongly for the people of their country that I accidentally drove into a ditch.
After a few minutes, a police car arrived, and an officer asked what happened.

I told him that I had Korea'd of the road.
hahahahhahahahahha

if you made that up yourself, then that's DEFINITELY the post of the year