King of Ballarat 2009, Race 2, 9th August, BLACK HILL

GUmtber

Likes Bikes
Congrats to Club Mud for putting on another great event! Even got the sun to come out yesturday. Great weekend all round.

SouthYarraSage

Likes Dirt
Excellent day, had a great time. I'll definitely be back for Round 3.

Commiserations to that guy on the Azzurri on breaking his linkage bolt - I heard the crack from up at the carpark...

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Excellent day, had a great time. I'll definitely be back for Round 3.

Commiserations to that guy on the Azzurri on breaking his linkage bolt - I heard the crack from up at the carpark...
Anyone know if the same track will be used for round 3 or a different track at Black Hill?

Nah dude he said that it was his frame. Such a shame though.

camday

Likes Dirt
Anyone know if the same track will be used for round 3 or a different track at Black Hill?
Probably run a different track, we have a few up our sleeves that need to be unleashed to all you riders.
Not sure, but I know one that should be run, the other is a secret.
Join the iRide Bikes facebook fan club too, there will be some great helmetcam footage up soon, and maybe even a preview for the next race....

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Nice work Sage, you absolutely pinned it on your Fluid!

I'd love to have a chat to you next time. :)

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
Today was awesome even though i had the loudest anoyingest brakes there. Kudos to club mud and sponsors.

Cant wait til Round 3 now =D

haydenb

Squid
hey i know that they arnt up yet but does anyone know if photos will get put onto a certain website or are they just posted in a forum?

SouthYarraSage

Likes Dirt
Nice work Sage, you absolutely pinned it on your Fluid!

I'd love to have a chat to you next time. :)
Cheers:D It's a pretty friendly track for a shorter-travel bike... I draw the line at hardtails though:eek:

Looks like I'll miss the next one (will be in Mt Beauty that weekend) but if you see me kicking around, be sure to say hi.

Ben

CSR

Squid
Cheers to Club Mud and everyone who was cool and encouraging at the race..even if I can not really walk properly today HAHA! serious tks ;)

scarecrow8888

Likes Dirt
good work to al that helped out for the race in track building, preparation and organisation. was a great race with 103 riders i believe?? is that the biggest kob to date? mtb is looking good for ballarat at the moment

tracywhittaker

Likes Bikes
Awesome weekend Cam, well done.
Big congrats to Deb, second DH race, and Carly to her first race. Was great to see some new girls down hilling.

Boys, get your girlfriends into it!!!