King of Ballarat 2009, Race 3, 20th September

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow if true this will draw the biggest crowd a race has ever seen.
Peaty better be racing, will be interesting how everyone compares on the short tracks with a world champ.

camday

Likes Dirt
Seriously? That's epic :eek:
Before I cause an uproar, he confirmed on Facebook that he was attending. Read what you like into that!!

But MONSTER ENERGY are confirmed, a big thanks to Fuzz for getting that sorted!! Champion!!

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
OMG jizz jizz jizz double jizz if peaty is actually going :D

woops jizzed again:eek:

I doubt he will though

Last edited:

scarecrow8888

Likes Dirt
Somehow I think Peaty will be pre-occupied in Schaldming that weekend......
yeah i was thinking that as well. but if he does that would be amazing. i was thinking, would there be any world cup riders who might show just cuz they're in oz at the moment? like just to have some fun cuz they allready here and may not be racing schladming?

camday

Likes Dirt
I highly doubt Peaty will be in attendance, due to as Ross said, Schladming being that weekend. So don't crack the shits if he is a no show.

Tracks will be sorted this Saturday, we will be putting the finishing touches in, and then having a ride.

All welcome on Saturday, so bring your shovel and your bike along!

Last edited:

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I highly doubt Peaty will be in attendance, due to as Ross said, Schladming being that weekend. So don't crack the shits if he is a no show.
He was never going! Just him being smart on Facebook. He's already back in the UK anyways.

big geoff

Likes Dirt
I got a cousin called Dave Peet, maybe we could get him along... he's pretty shit on a bike though. He does good baloon animals if that helps.

scarecrow8888

Likes Dirt
ok well now we are over peaty not coming. more about the tracks. now we know fuzzs track is getting raced but the other.... we cant seriously do that chute thing. its a straight line down the hill with no turns at all. all it will be is lean over the back and brake. but tops on fuzz's track. looks good. we made a new sorta section that is steep and has some off cambre and roots. and then the b-line can still be used. head up and have a look

Last edited:

fuzz

Likes Dirt
new tracks

ok well now we are over peaty not coming. more about the tracks. now we know fuzzs track is getting raced but the other.... we cant seriously do that chute thing. its a straight line down the hill with no turns at all. all it will be is lean over the back and brake. but tops on fuzz's track. looks good. we made a new sorta section that is steep and has some off cambre and roots. and then the b-line can still be used. head up and have a look
im having a look into the second track this week. few ideas, by linking a couple of older tracks up into one. the new finish area has one slight problem, that i can see being a hassle on race day, is that it will be too far of a walk back up the top??? (also shortens an already short run?) i really think it should run back to the standard finish area. will suss that out this week too. :confused::confused: