King of Ballarat Round 1, Nerrina, June 8

Howie66

Likes Dirt
How many ppl usually show up for the Novice category?

Itl be my first time racing if i go, but dont want to enter Novice if theres only gunna be 2 or 3 ppl in it like the state series sometimes has.

I honestly dont know what category id suit, as ive never raced.. So I want to start in novice and work my way up..

So how many usually show for Novice?

Cheers

Howie

camday

Likes Dirt
Classes this year will be the same as last:
A- Elite, Expert, Top u/19, Top U/17
B- Expert, U/19, U/17, Top Vets
C- Vets, Sport, Masters
D- Novice, Sport
U/15- U/15

These are obviously just a rough idea, as you can compete in any class you like, but we would love to see those who enter a category not sandbagging just for prizes. If there are some quick times, that are up there with higher categories, up you go.

Dont forget to enter all 4 races to get a chance to win some super prizes!!

Howie66

Likes Dirt
I wont be sandbagging dude, and i dont care for prizes

Ive never raced before, and havent had as much experience as most would of in the sport division..

Howie

chuckrockswell

iRide Bikes
I wont be sandbagging dude, and i dont care for prizes

Ive never raced before, and havent had as much experience as most would of in the sport division..

Howie
howie just go in C or D. Being your first race you can just see how you go. if you flog everyone up in the first race you can just move up the following round. no-one's going to hang shit on you if you do well and its your first race. just go have fun and you'll work out which category you'll be in.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Dont worry man, you'll be right =] C or D will be perfect for you either way..

You never know... might pull a Lachie and win C then step up B next round, win that.. then step to A, go shite but still win the 'enter all rounds a win a bag'.... little bitch... :rolleyes:

Ryan_B

Likes Dirt
hey ryan.

how much fun is the ballarat races gona be?. Its gona be sooo good, thats wat i recon...

you coming up with me ry dog.
we can do burn outs and stuff in my car on the way up. hopefully its wet for the drive..

gilles this weekend..

get some nathan
They are going to be super awesome fun...

yeah ill be comming up with you for sure i love burnouts..

yeah gillies sunday?

your sic woody

i gotta miss round two i think tho coz im a way..im shattered

ctachya tonight woodduck

yeah nathan

dbowden

Likes Dirt
lets go people, tracks are running sweet and ready for action. make the trip up for the weekend and get some extra racing in before the next vss, it will be a great start to the KOB series.

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
lets go people, tracks are running sweet and ready for action. make the trip up for the weekend and get some extra racing in before the next vss, it will be a great start to the KOB series.
Wish i could be their Bowden but the You Yangs are calling ,you got a race on so we can close the track for the weekend to get some shit done, make sure you pricks dont have to much fun while im not there......!

dbowden

Likes Dirt
I'll be making the trip to get completely demoralised by the locals...
ah but unlike usual these are fresh tracks and thus has taken the usual advantage of unlimited practice away so its fair game for all this time! see you all up here.

skull

Likes Dirt
ah but unlike usual these are fresh tracks and thus has taken the usual advantage of unlimited practice away so its fair game for all this time! see you all up here.
i heard from my firend that theres like 15ft gaps and stuff are these part of the new tracks?

S.

ex offender
I'll be making the trip to get completely demoralised by the locals...
Likewise I hope!

i heard from my firend that theres like 15ft gaps and stuff are these part of the new tracks?
Yeah there's at least one jump that size on one of the new tracks, it's not that big or hard to do though. There are some jumps waaaay bigger than 15ft around the place too if you get bored of the racetracks, the place is like a hill just covered in tracks and jumps.

skull

Likes Dirt
Yeah there's at least one jump that size on one of the new tracks, it's not that big or hard to do though. There are some jumps waaaay bigger than 15ft around the place too if you get bored of the racetracks, the place is like a hill just covered in tracks and jumps.
sweet sounds like fun!!

how big do the other 1s get?

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is a new step up that has been made after the 30 foot step down that is around 30 - 35 foot dependign on where you land (that is a guess i may be close to right or i might be thinking pinkbike feet:p)

RONEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there is a new step up that has been made after the 30 foot step down that is around 30 - 35 foot dependign on where you land (that is a guess i may be close to right or i might be thinking pinkbike feet:p)
iv seen that, man it is something special!!!!!!!!! it look so nice and is built VERY well!!

camday

Likes Dirt
It's this weekend, so get up here and be in the runing for some outstanding prizes.

The IRide Bikes tent will be on site, so if you need any spares/gear/advice, all the know how will be there and at your service.