King of Ballarat

patto_15

Wheel size expert
What an awesome weekend! Over 100 riders, no rain, and strangely, kind of not that cold normal weather Ballarat normally is.. Or maybe it was just the fact i was wearing one pimp as Roxy ski jacket thanks to the best ever Tracey ;)

Big props to Cam and his amazing organization skills along with all the others behind the scenes, allowing Cam to even managing to sneak in a few sneaky runs of his own! The event was run really smoothly, and arguably the fastest ever response to getting race results up on the internet also! Awww YEAH!

Anywho, got a few snaps thanks to the injured paw.. Soooooooo devo i couldn't race, i was unbelievably keen to have a ride!

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah Patto! That top one of Todd is freaking awesome! Are you just posting up a best of, or are you going to send out photos to whoever? No hounding you, as I know it will get annoying... ;)

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Oh my god.
That first photo. Speechless!!
Thanks so much Patto!! :D
Awesome photos as usual, best one handed photographer by far!

Wooly

Likes Dirt
ooooh toby.. that looks like it hurt somethin shockin;). Great photos patto, top one is sick!

syko

Likes Dirt
Very nice looking photos Mr Patto :).

Pity that you cut yourself up. silly emo :rolleyes:.

Oh and thanks for the lift home. :D

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
sucks you couldn't race patto, great photographs none the less.
first one: YEAH TODD!

hate to be a pain also, but did you get any photos of me?:D

racketbear_112

Likes Dirt
yeah that crash was my second in that run. but i didnt hurt my nut it was my gut the got hurt the most. was a sick day. scratch that i know how to get it off flickr

Last edited:

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
2,3 and 4 looks like that drops a bit of a huck...
props to the new evil revolt bike looks like a good one.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yes yes, was a huck to flat ;) The smart ones were not hucking it though, as it was just one of those stupid things that its no way faster to huck it.. Was amusing seeing the crashes and crazy bottom outs though :rolleyes: