Kings vs Hadley vs Industry Nine

Brodie_78Kt

Likes Dirt
Instant pickup makes a big difference in stop /start pedalling situations.
This is seriously no gain.. Just wank factor kids like to talk about on the net.

The fact is most of your guys dont even run singlespeed so lets think about this if you have gears and a derailleur, your going to have more chain slack than your ever going to feel in a hub.

Most of you's all idolise Sam Hill, yet he runs a Dt swiss hub with only 18 engagement points, cant really say hes complaining about pick up yet you are make talking about the difference between 48 points and 72. Seriously....

Although saying that the King gets my vote, super nice bearings and a lifetime warranty cant ask for much more.

This is seriously no gain.. Just wank factor kids like to talk about on the net.

The fact is most of your guys dont even run singlespeed so lets think about this if you have gears and a derailleur, your going to have more chain slack than your ever going to feel in a hub.
The derailleur shouldn't make a difference to the amount of play that you feel between the crank and the hub - it is on the non drive side.

nickz

Likes Dirt
Maybe I shouldn't mention I have a 108pt Hadley, still going strong. The pickup is pretty sweet, I don't care if I "need" it or not.