KOB - Black Hill - Rnd 2 2009

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Arg! Put the orig of this in the wrong forum, was late and I was tired, thats my excuse :eek:

Was a good day! I know I had fun and I couldn't even ride a bike! Shattering as that was I got to have a play with the new cam, so i'm happy, all shots are at http://www.jasonstevensphotography.tk/. Just follow the first update link or click the picture :)

*edit* server is having hissy fits atm sorry

Sample shots:

themightypen

Likes Dirt
pics

it was good day and a great turn out
rather than start a new thread here are some of mine

keep posted for my video which will be up in the next couple of days

Attachments

Last edited:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it was good day and a great turn out
rather than start a new thread here are some of mine

keep posted for my video which will be up in the next couple of days
thanks for the pick man!

looks cool :cool:

oh and jase, your pics are just awsome, cheers!

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
These photos are the best ive seen for race photos, good on ya mate thank you very much.
Thank you very much! if that was directed in my direction :p, could be to the fella above me, glad you like them :) I hope to get around to a few state series rounds and what not also, I need the practice with shooting in sports photography! and I figure why not pracice in the sport I love! :) Its win/win, i get practice and everyone gets some photos of themselves :)

oh and jase, your pics are just awsome, cheers!
No worries man! now get back here, I have a zip file for you! haha

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thank you very much! if that was directed in my direction :p, could be to the fella above me, glad you like them :) I hope to get around to a few state series rounds and what not also, I need the practice with shooting in sports photography! and I figure why not pracice in the sport I love! :) Its win/win, i get practice and everyone gets some photos of themselves :)
Yeah dude it was at you, Are the shots on the website the actual high res ones?

Im super keen on getting this one printed and hung on my wall;

If you have a more high res one I would much appreciate you to send me it? j.short@live.com.au

Attachments