KOB Rd 3 Nerrina 2/8/08

M

Mr Camouflage

ey benny. coud you get that one of me in my yellow kit. thanks.... daniel. and if you ight have got any on sat of me. whie shorts, black hoodie, silver helmet, black hardtail, pink forks thanks

syko

Likes Dirt
ey benny. coud you get that one of me in my yellow kit. thanks.... daniel. and if you ight have got any on sat of me. whie shorts, black hoodie, silver helmet, black hardtail, pink forks thanks

your in the sunday batch i didn't get any of you on sat sorry. they will be here soon and when i have them i will post them up

syko

Likes Dirt
guys there is probably more photos of you in the sunday batch so watch this thread.

Last edited:

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No. 94
Bike: Specialized Demo 8 (2007)
Clothes: Denim Shorts, Brown Jumper, Red and black Helmet

j.short(@)live.com.au

Was only there sunday
Cheers

Last edited:

notso

Likes Dirt
I was the guy with the blue Giro helmet and blue Demo 7.
Didn't end up getting there on saturday though. Hurt my neck in a fall at the end of saturday.

My email is benhardman@gmail.com

cheers

Last edited:

yoda

Likes Bikes
I only rode the saturday,
on a black Da Bomb projectile, black and white alpinestar pants...
Anyone get anything of me?

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate, blue bike, black jersey, blue/grey pants, Fluro hangas. blue helmet ect.

was there both days.

syko

Likes Dirt
can you tell me what you were wearing on saturday?

i still only have saturday photos my mum hasn't sent sundays bunch up yet sorry guys.

mcurrie

Likes Dirt
hey mate

do you have any of #60 , yvc jersey, white and red tld pants, black tld helmet, 06 stab deluxe, neck brace.

thanks

syko

Likes Dirt
hey mate

do you have any of #60 , yvc jersey, white and red tld pants, black tld helmet, 06 stab deluxe, neck brace.

thanks
i think i do the photos of you are in the sunday bunch that should be getting to my house on monday so when i get them i will post them up

syko

Likes Dirt
i'm really sorry guys the sunday pictures haven't come yet..you can blame my mum for this one..i promise when i get them i will post them up as soon as possible.

cheers ben