KONA Hiddenvale 24hr

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok Guys,
The 24hr @ Hiddenvale is coming up on the 30-31st March (easter weekend) TMBC would like to have a big presence there, so i thought that i would create this thread for people to organise a team etc. Bob has been in contact with the promoters of the race & TMBC members get a 10% (i think) discount when entering any event at Hiddenvale.

For those that have not tried this kind of racing, there is genreally a great atmosphere, its fun & i suggest you give it a crack. Newbies to Elites.

24hrs is a long time but make up to 8 men/ladies teams and take it easy, ride to finish.

The club will also try to secure some camping areas side by side, with a central area so we can all be social between laps. Throw the TMBC into your team name so the event organisers can see our numbers.

I'll keep updating this 1st post as I'm made aware of changes.

Joining a Team - If you Don't have a team to race in, but would like to join one ... then again tell us here describing what sort of team might suit you.

Team Types are ...
Serious - Riders wanting to race as hard as they can with other riders of similar strength.
Semi Serious - Riders just wanting to do their best in a team of like minded riders of varying levels.
Non Serious - Riders just want to join in and be apart of the fun .
Newbie - New riders or unfit riders who just want to come out and race for as long as they can and learn and enjoy.
Solo - If you are going solo then let us know so we can list you here also. That way we can help cheer you on and even offer support.

For more info on the 24hr check out this link
============================================
6 Person Teams

============================================
4 Person Teams
Semi Serious - TMBC's Toolkit
1. Louis Pijpers
2. Scott Mason
3. Ryan Myler
4. Jason Scholefield

=============================================
2 Person Teams

==============================================
Solo
Hallam Brooks.

==============================================
Riders Looking for Teams to join
If you would like to join a team let us know your fitness/ skill level and/or what type of team you'd like to join (serious, non serious, newbie etc) and we'll try to hook you up with other riders with the same fitness etc.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOUR SITUATION CHANGES!