Kona Roast on the Menu?

This is my Kona Roast... I paid $600 for it... second hand of coarse. At the moment i currently have on it RS judy xc, race face prod cranks, wellgo pedals, lx rd, xt fd, deore shifters, ditch witch rims f/r, kona db bars on azonic stem, avid arch rivals on an stx lever. I want to upgrade my precious, first of all with betta suspension.. im thinking maybe marzocchi z1's. Im REALLY interested in your opinions on what i should do to improve and upgrade me bike with (suspension in mind? rock shox ? or Marzoochi?) :?

http://www.farkin.net/forums/viewalbum.php?n=1015#1015

Ty

Eats Squid
thats a sweet trail bike bro, if your not too hard on ya gear a psylo wouldn't be too bad though a Z.1 is still one of the best trail riding forks out there, if you wanted something a little more beefy the sherman flick has made a big impression on me in the past few days. but my recomendation is the Fox Vanilla R, it's light, stiff and feels sweet as on the trails, not much of a hucking fork but i love mine (i'm on my second one)

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hey dude sick bike.
i reckon keep the suspension until u've learnt how to pick lines hell sweet, then go for a pair of z1's. don't go rockshox psylos for a freeride bike. i've heard that people have a lot of trouble with the seals when u ride the fork really hard. just my opinion
the only visible spec that u're missing from the standard roast is the z4's and the bashgaurd, apart from that the bike is basically standard. sick bike

Ty

Eats Squid
i actualy have a RL and they retail for $1300 but you can probably find 02s sitting bike shops for 800-1000 (i didn't pay that though)