NSW Kona Stinky-sold pending payment

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Item: 2004 Kona Stinky ( Medium? see extra info below on size)
Location:Southern Sydney. Would prefer a sale in Sydney but will consider posting at buyers expense.
Item Condition:Pretty Good. Frame is excellent due to low usage. Couple of paint scratches (see photos) but no cracks or dents that I can see.
Reason for selling: Going to get a newer AM bike.
Price and price conditions:Something around $1000 but feel free to send me an offer . Price Drop $900
I'd like to sell the whole bike but I will consider splitting if I get good offers for the frame, forks and brakes.
Extra Info:This was bought by a friend because his son told him it was 'fully sik'. But he doesn't ride so he commuted on it for a year or so then sold it to me. I rode it twice then went overseas for a 2 years and its been in storage ever since. Frame and pivots are excellent. Forks upgraded to the 04 Shivers that are in good nick, don't leak and no marks on stantions. Brakes also upgraded to Hope Mono6 Ti's in good condition as well. Stock rear shock Fox Vanilla in good condition. Mix of other parts. XT derallieur, Hussefelt cranks and Truvative box guide. Tyres are a bit average, lots of tread on the front Intense tyre but sidewall damage and the rear Nokian is a semislick due to all the commuting. Rear hub is a shimano of some kind, not sure on the front, will find out if anyone wants info.
I cannot find a size sticker on it anywhere, I suspect its a medium as I'm 6'2" and its a tiny bit small but if anyone would like me to measure any dimensions then please let me know.
Would suit someone getting into DH and freeriding as its cheap, good condition and pretty bombproof.
Pictures: Sure are. Let me know if you want anyother views and I'll take them

Tiny bit of paint damage

Offers in the thread or via PM doesn't bother me. I don't have to work at the moment so pretty flexible with times for inspection too.

Last edited:

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, just wondering if your keen to split the brakes? or if you want to keep complete trade for some el-camino's plus cash your way.
cheers

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Sent you a PM Davo.

EDIT. Had an offer for the bike so the brakes are off the market at the moment.

Will let everone know if things fall through.

Last edited:

dcrofty

Eats Squid
OK I've had an offer for this bike, going to show it to the guy this arvo so I consider it sold pending payment at the moment.

Will update if it falls through. Thanks for the interest - I still have a patriot 7+ for sale if anyone else wants to swing a deal, as you can see I am pretty negotiable.