Kowen, CORC DH Round 4

eternalgorias

Likes Dirt
Going this weekend, just to have a look. Will there be signs to the DH track once at the subaru rally area? My knowledge of Canberra isn't that great but I know how to get into Kowen. Hopefully it will be a good weekend.

cheers.

T-Rex

Template denier
Going this weekend, just to have a look. Will there be signs to the DH track once at the subaru rally area? My knowledge of Canberra isn't that great but I know how to get into Kowen. Hopefully it will be a good weekend.

cheers.
I think you are looking at the wrong venue here, I believe you are describing the XC course. The DH track is at "Kowen Forest Sutton Rd Club Course" - check out:

http://www.corc.asn.au/events/venues.asp#Kowen

it's about another 5 or so KM on the Sydney side of Queanbeyan. It's not signposted, but it should be pretty obvious on the day. There is very little parking, so there should be a heap of cars parked on the side of Sutton Rd, which will give away the location.

jimmy seaton

Likes Dirt
i went up for a practice today and 2 men and a boy were putting up all the bunting and fixing the track up a bit and made the course a lot different to the last race so its the top harlf of the last race course then its goes left over the fire road then down a long fast shoot about 100 metres then a hip back down the fire road to the end

DH OZ

Likes Bikes
is this track shuttleable or push up
plan on doing some corc races just need to know to bring driver or not

benji101

Likes Dirt