Kranked 7

sly_artichoke

Likes Dirt
Wow. Have just returned from the Centennial Theatre in North Vancouver, having witnessed a great piece of work. Bjorn Enga has lifted the bar a whisker higher with Kranked 7 -The Cackle Factor. Crappy title, sure. But after the opening credits roll, it's downhill all the way, in the nicest possible way. When it's in a theatre near you, get yourself a seat and live vicariously through the exploits of blokes with way bigger cahonas than this little black duck.

Enjoy.

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The trailer looks great, some beautiful cinematography in there however I was very dissapointed with Kranked 6, hopefully this one is much better.

Reubs

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey good to hear. I too had a (free) ticket but ended up drinking a few beers and eating chinese at work in west van building up a bike for a customer/friend/general purchaser of bribes (beer/chinese food/frozen yogurt/coffee/etc). It would have to really pull out the stops to beat Seasons though. I have long been a fan of the collective team and seasons truely has stepped it up from Roam (my previous favorite mtb flick, followed by earthed 3). I wasnt too pumped to see cam mcaul in seasons but he really surprised me with a solid couple of segments that were more than tailwhips and flips (yawn... bring back BIG mountain, simmons style). Still Peaty with bulls on parade as a soundtrack IS pretty hard to beat!