KS LEV Integra black - when/where can I get one?

udi

swiss cheese
Are these available yet? Integra in particular, I know you can get normal ones.
They come stock on the 2015 Kona Process. Black shaft, apparently chicks dig it.

moorey

call me Mia
Are these available yet? Integra in particular, I know you can get normal ones.
They come stock on the 2015 Kona Process. Black shaft, apparently chicks dig it.
Tried nerfherder Al at Pushie enterprises?

Broken200

Likes Dirt
FTR has a 125mm 31.6mm in stock I think. My mate was looking at it for his trek but he is fairly tall and it wasn't quite long enough to suit. Looked trick and was on sale for $400!
Wasn't integra version either so maybe thats oem only??

kwikee

Likes Dirt
Got this off here:

I was surprised to find a black stanchion, the Reverb was black and I liked that look, so to get a black LEV Integra was a bonus. FWIW it's 31.6/125mm.

ChopSticks

Banned
have a mate selling his..... 31.6, 125mm drop, black integra.... Pushie custom built it for him a few weeks back.... gave it a go and prefers his reverb (fucking mad)

PM me if its the right size/you're keen

AFAIK.... black integras are not yet available... only OEM such as the Kona

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Starting to come out now. We have a very small shipment in 30.9 125mm only, coming this week. More coming after late March.

currently offering conversions but it's pricey as it requires a few additional parts.

udi

swiss cheese
We have a very small shipment in 30.9 125mm only, coming this week.
Are these the integra versions?
How many actual posts (roughly) would this small shipment mean?

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those, but don't want to pay a million bucks if there's only a handful on offer.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yep integra ... won't be a million bucks ... pricing currently the same as current golds ... x10 blacks right now all to MTBD.

Now is integra really crucial to you ? I can understand for the other brands that integra is important as you do face cable issues ... but LEV external deals with this without the need to feed through the frame. anyway ... loads of 30.9 125mm available in the LEV Ti

Anyway, sorry for the lack of stock right now ... more to come

udi

swiss cheese
Cheers Nerf, appreciate your detailed updates.
Yep, am set on the integra - have used the normal one and it seems fine to me, but if I'm going to bother doing it I may as well do it right and hide the cable completely. I assume MTBD will put the black integras up soon so I'll keep my eye out.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Sometimes best to email them as new stock takes a little longer to put up on their site I've noticed.

Also I lied, just got confirmation of new shipment of blacks mainly in 30.9/125 ... but also numbers of other sizes and travel.
Should be stocked from next week if you want to go to an LBS you normally support and pre-order.

good luck with the build

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Just to grave dig, mtb direct didn't have these advertised on their site. I emailed them to see if they were stocking them and they said it was an oversight on their behalf. They are now up on their site for order.
Due to my reverb shitting itself, I ended up ordering mine through my LBS. I've gotta say, the black stanchion looks the nuts.