Ks lev integra?

houli77

Likes Dirt
Anyone running one?

Interested in alternative to reverb.

Like the odi lock on/lever and interested in trying 150mm.

Seems they got bad reviews originally but have been rectified with 2nd gen units having a different cable pull system?? but can't find much more info on the net bout the newer ones.

ChopSticks

Banned
dont have one, but got over 5 mates running the integras.....

I dont know if its set up, pressure, clamp torque... or something else, but I SWEAR they arent as nice/smooth as the regular levs.... :noidea:

you are correct, the 1st gen integras replied on the outter cable to do the 'pulling', which meant frames with certain cable routing wouldn't work..... properly, the 2nd get addressed this with a new mechanism that replies on the inner gear cable doing the pulling. (1st gen ones can be retro-fitted with the new mechanism at Pushie Enterprises, hit up Al/Nerf Herder)

also worth looking here:
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?222961-Adjustable-Seat-Posts

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
have a chat with FTR, Ashgrove, NRG, or Marty at 99bikes underwood or the kawana guys. All have good experience with the Integra and LEV.

All integras are now 2nd gen locally ... And we are offering a free retro fit for any 1st gens purchased locally. Just need to get it to your lbs or pushie. Note, all posts purchased overseas attracts a service charge, warranty or not.

in terms of performance ... It's the exact same internals whether, lev, lev ti, lev DX or lev integra. Only physical difference is the shape of the head clamping area on top of the cart ... With the dx and integra being fixed or solid, whilst all the other models allow for micro adjustment of saddle position relative to remote entry position.

i suspect any performance diff chops is noticing relates to service intervals. Daily for his, versus once when it was built for the vast majority. Once monthly relube with slicko, under the seal collar is really the minimum needed to keep it smooth and problem free.

ChopSticks

Banned
i suspect any performance diff chops is noticing relates to service intervals. Daily for his, versus once when it was built for the vast majority. Once monthly relube with slicko, under the seal collar is really the minimum needed to keep it smooth and problem free.
:behindsofa: :llama:

on a serious note...... I do it twice daily.
1) 6am sharp before it wakes up from the kookaburras
2) after I finish my 5pm dump (saves having to wash my hands twice)

houli77

Likes Dirt
Cool thanks guys,

The lev integra is looking good, and yes nerf I will buy local.

I do buy lots online overseas but with things like seat posts with a higher than average chance of warranty issues I'll usually get it here.

Cheers

richie_gt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been running a KS Lev Integra for while now with no dramas!

My only criticism is the standard remote as its a bit clunky but I have purchased the Southpaw remote (haven't installed it yet!)

Definitely go the KS, everyone I know with a Reverb has had dramas!