Kuringai 'mountain bike playground' plans scaled down

beansd

Squid
yeh sounds lame.. i live just around the corner and was getting excited for it!

But people like my neighbour signed a petition . :mad:

can i beat up your neighbour?

i was stoked at first to see some nice legal djs going up near me... i guess not anymore. i wouldve thought after 10 years + of freeride and freestyle mountain biking in australia councils would notice that we need more than just 2 legal parks

Last edited:

2-fast

Likes Dirt
Such a load of crap!
That whole anti Mountain Bike movement in the Wahroonga area is lead by this one dickhead called David Baker. He was on the front page of the Advocate about 3 years ago now blabbering on about all of the illegally constructed Dj's in the area! But i think the Council are the ones to blame here as they were saying the Dj's would be of an "International Standard" which would probably have worried a few of the local residents.

Such a load of crap!
That whole anti Mountain Bike movement in the Wahroonga area is lead by this one dickhead called David Baker. He was on the front page of the Advocate about 3 years ago now blabbering on about all of the illegally constructed Dj's in the area! But i think the Council are the ones to blame here as they were saying the Dj's would be of an "International Standard" which would probably have worried a few of the local residents.
yeah its amazing how they think not making some djs legal will solve the problem of illegal ones!

and it was only 900 or the many thousands of residents in the area that complained. surely they could have a smaller dj setup like freedom jumps or something