Kurrajong Freeride comp - Highlights

b00fal00

Likes Dirt
jack

Jack, Mr Ugg Boots himself........ what a champ competed in da Uggs all weekend .. i now know his secret ... Awesome shots also dude Billy superman looks SIKKK!!!

pyley

NSWMTB
MAN FULLY SICK AWESOME RAD WEEKEND!!

big thanks for getting such great shots, would love to use some for next rounds promo if ya don't mind...

the wagga crew were sick, jack and shaun really showed us what makes a dirtbag rider with no brakes, ugg boots, braces and never say die attitudes...

It was all smiles all weekend,

THANKS TO JETBLACK AND CELL BIKES FOR THEIR GENEROSITY...

BIG THANKS TO THE PYLET CREW FOR THEIR HELP WITH SETTING UP AND RUNNING THE COMP.

MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL THE RIDERS FOR MAKING MY CHEEKS SORE>>>

THIS WAS THE FIRST NSW STATE FREERIDE IN HISTORY...... keep your eye out in the freeride and state threads for details on the upcoming events

DATES: Rnd 2, 25th july 2010
Rnd 3, 26th sept 2010
FREERIDE CHAMPIONSHIP, 21st november

get out and get freeriding....

JackBaker

Likes Dirt
nice work on the pics callan, it was a pretty mad weekend

one of your mates got a really nice pic of one of my flip tucks fully extended, can you let me know where he uploads his pics

hotazell

Likes Dirt
Nice pics wished I could have come out

MAN FULLY SICK AWESOME RAD WEEKEND!!

big thanks for getting such great shots, would love to use some for next rounds promo if ya don't mind...

the wagga crew were sick, jack and shaun really showed us what makes a dirtbag rider with no brakes, ugg boots, braces and never say die attitudes...

It was all smiles all weekend,

THANKS TO JETBLACK AND CELL BIKES FOR THEIR GENEROSITY...

BIG THANKS TO THE PYLET CREW FOR THEIR HELP WITH SETTING UP AND RUNNING THE COMP.

MASSIVE THANKS TO ALL THE RIDERS FOR MAKING MY CHEEKS SORE>>>

THIS WAS THE FIRST NSW STATE FREERIDE IN HISTORY...... keep your eye out in the freeride and state threads for details on the upcoming events

DATES: Rnd 2, 25th july 2010
Rnd 3, 26th sept 2010
FREERIDE CHAMPIONSHIP, 21st november

get out and get freeriding....
Nice pics Callan I wanted to come out but my weekend was too full to get out there. Brett looks like it all went off well I intend to try and get out for the next events to try and get some of that air time captured for posterity well done guys I know it was hard work.

JackBaker

Likes Dirt
great shots,
is the one of the guy doung a flip tuck whearing ug boots
yer i am, the shoes i was goin to ride in were way to slippery so i went to my car and grabed my uggs, only for a joke but they work so good so i rode the rest of the comp in them