KWT Maxxis Sunshine Series Rd 4 - Kenilworth 3rd July

rsquared

Likes Dirt
Thought a thread would have been started before now about this round given it is just over a week away.

So am just wondering what is going on.

Is this round still on next weekend 2nd/3rd July?
If so, when is registration going to be open and where?
What is the deal for the weekend with shuttles, Saturday practice or not etc etc.

If there is another topic about this already, feel free to direct me to it and admin can close this one.

timbrun

Likes Bikes
search kenilworth open day,
open day this sunday,$25
havnt heard anything to say its not going ahead and think rego is on the MTBA website
hope helps

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Race is in <10 days. Pretty excited! I've never ridden Kenilworth and all I hear from others is that it's the best track in QLD.

Whats the go with accommodation at kenilworth? It doesn't look like there's any Hotels/Motels but there's a sweet camping spot just north of there. Kenilworth Homestead, Is that the place most will be camping at? Or maybe Cambroon?

Last edited:

trailworx

Likes Bikes
There's a caravan park/camping area 1km from race site Cambroon caravan park. They have cabins, tent sites, hot showers etc.

RAC_DH

Likes Dirt
Any news on the forecast

Any news on the forecast for the weekend ... People who live near there which is the most accurate spot to look at online.

scorpio1

Likes Bikes
Kenilworth

Don't forget registrations close at midnight TONIGHT. Best way to register is through the MTBA site.

RAC_DH

Likes Dirt
Im signed on ...

What are the rain gods doing for us? ... please take a weekend off you Bastards and take Today and Friday off on the house !!!

Mr Franky

Likes Bikes
yerrr thats what i figured cheers
Bad luck mate. I'm in the same boat as you. However my membership has been screwed since day one with out knowing it, and so I couldn't register for the race :(

Always next time though.

I'll be at Kenilworth watching, so good luck guys.