Lake Mountain Ride Day

vergard

Squid
This Sunday the 26th, Murrindindi Cycle Club is putting on a ride day at Lake Mountain, $10 gets you an all day shuttle pass.
Start at the Gerratys car park and ride the 14k of descending single track Cascade trail, shuttle back up.
Demo bikes from Yarra Valley Cycles and Croydon Cycle Works.
Free clinics with Ewen Gellie, former national champ and custom bike builder.
kids fun race
A full day of fantastic riding.
For more details go to Lake Mountain Super-g face book page.
see you there

gregp

Likes Dirt
Does anyone know if their trailers use crank holders, or another mounting system? So I know if I should organise some kind of a prophylactic for my carbon crank arm...

vergard

Squid
Does anyone know if their trailers use crank holders, or another mounting system? So I know if I should organise some kind of a prophylactic for my carbon crank arm...
Trailers hang your bike from the front wheel, so your crank is safe.
It is going to be a great day, recent rain, a lot of work from the club and a good weather forecast means it should be primo, hope to see you there.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
This thread was the first I heard of this shuttle day. $10 for day of shuttles, I know if there was more notice myself and probably others would have been a lot more likely turn up.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Totally looking forward to this... gonna take my eldest lad and see if I can convert him to sweet, sweet pleasure of getting his knobs dirty.

vergard

Squid
This thread was the first I heard of this shuttle day. $10 for day of shuttles, I know if there was more notice myself and probably others would have been a lot more likely turn up.
Hey WKKIE, Sorry this did not get out earlier, with social media so omnipresent you would think marketing would be easy, but I guess it is not.
Still going to be a ripper , hope you can sneak up

beardi

Likes Dirt
Just a shout out to all those who organised the ride day yesterday. That place is fantastic. Just love the trails up there and there was a great vibe all day so props to all those who worked hard to pull it off. If you haven't been up there recently then you should do yourself a favour and take a look. The LM Buxton double makes a great day out!