Lakes Entrance over Easter.

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Howdy team

I will be in Lakes over Easter and will be keen for a pedal or two.

Years ago I went for a spin at Colqhuon forest, but only found a few trails and left having not barely scratched the surface.

So, any burners going to be around and keen for a pedal? Would be thinking Saturday morning early(ish)...

Let me know.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Howdy team

I will be in Lakes over Easter and will be keen for a pedal or two.

Years ago I went for a spin at Colqhuon forest, but only found a few trails and left having not barely scratched the surface.

So, any burners going to be around and keen for a pedal? Would be thinking Saturday morning early(ish)...

Let me know.
Hit up Pistonbroke, he's down that way. Not sure how much riding he is doing though..

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It’s that time of year again....

I’ll be in Lakes this weekend, looking to head to Colqhoun/forest tech on Saturday morning for a lap or two.

This year I have a fairly freshly minted kid, so time slot and duration of ride may change...

Pistonbroke, what’s cracking?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
I heard there has been abit of work, fresh jumps, more playful lines, things rerouted etc. All hear say from a customer though late last year..

waldog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I heard there has been abit of work, fresh jumps, more playful lines, things rerouted etc. All hear say from a customer though late last year..
Oooo, I like the sound of that... even if it is just general customer chit chat... I shall report back.