Land on your dick

ChopSticks

Banned
abit of a dig.... but did anyone else notice this sign on the UCI downhill coverage?

I saw 'Land on Your' with the 'dick' cut off/covered at the rock garden where all the pro's axed themselves?

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
abit of a dig.... but did anyone else notice this sign on the UCI downhill coverage?

I saw 'Land on Your' with the 'dick' cut off/covered at the rock garden where all the pro's axed themselves?
Yep saw that. But I didn't really know the historical importance of it. Moorey will be all over this.

rednightmare

Likes Dirt

This one wasn't in the rock garden but further down the track. Random lady spectator said "But what if you don't have a dick?" Lol.
landonya.jpg

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Different signs! Lol this on came up during practice and never left I'm pretty sure.
okay, cool. I saw the guy bring it up to rockgarden early and then he seemed to move down the hill later. Think the rubber snake was getting all the punters attention anyway ;)

outtacontrol

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The snake is mine. He is an old hand at terrifying people :)
It's amazing how much fun you can have with a rubber snake and some fishing line.