Lapierre EZesty

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
This is the first one I have seen that I think has some potential.
Apparently 18kg and you can remove the 4kg motor and battery and ride it like a normal bike.
Have to agree on of these points. Looks pretty good.

They all need to be convertible and I'll gamble now it will be what most manufacturers will offer in future. It makes sense.

Think of the added storage in pedal mode for those stupid looking bike tubes now toe strapped to the frame, multitools, powerbars, whisky, concealed firearms and other riding essentials etc.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Someone needs to make a keyed (either PIN or physical) quick change battery packs, so you can drop the battery at the bottom of the trail, drive to the top, ride down on your nice light bike, then ride back up for the ultimate lazy self-shuttle. :cool:

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Someone needs to make a keyed (either PIN or physical) quick change battery packs, so you can drop the battery at the bottom of the trail, drive to the top, ride down on your nice light bike, then ride back up for the ultimate lazy self-shuttle. :cool:
So instead of a shuttle for the bikes to go up you have one for the batteries to go down.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
So instead of a shuttle for the bikes to go up you have one for the batteries to go down.
Haha, yeah there is that - but I was being a eMTB salesman and only pointing out the good points!

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm thinking more like a chute where you ride your e-bike to the top, take out the battery and stick it in the chute and as it slides down to the bottom you race it.

slowmick

38-39"
excellent use of black to make it look like a regular bike. still one of the nicer looking ones. i like the idea of a removable motor/battery.
To my eyes the shock seems really long, probably normal though.