Lapierre Welcomes their newest Melbourne Dealer: My Mountain

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
2013 Lapierre Bikes Now in stock @ My Mountain in Melbourne!

Things are rolling along with plenty of momentum in 2013 (perhaps a little too much!) and along with our shop refit, we've been working hard at getting the range of products and brands into the store that we ride and want to sell. Joining our lineup of Trek Bikes, Santa Cruz and Yeti Cycles, we've just launched the latest performance mountain brand to join the ranks: Lapierre Bikes.

Lapierre is a French brand that has over 60 years experience building some of the worlds best road & mountain bikes, and you can read more about them here @ Lapierre Mountain Bikes.

lapierre.jpg

Some of you may be familiar with their latest range of mountain bikes, as well as the coveted Lapierre World Cup DH racing team with trailblazing Kiwi Sam Blenkinsop, French wunderkid Emmeline Ragot and young-gun Loic Bruni. Aside from stocking a range of their high-end road bikes, duallies, Carbon hardtails and longer-travel rigs, we also have available in-store a range of demo bikes for you to shred out on the trails.
As always with our bikes and components, we have the Lapierre range priced below RRP, so that you can access the best prices all year-round without having to wait for fire sales. No gimmicks, just awesome value all the time!

Here's a few of the new bikes that we're super stoked about:
3424_Zesty 314.jpg
Lapierre Zesty 314: $3799 RRP
Custom Alloy Tubeset, Fox Float 150mm CTD Fork & CTD Rear Shock, Deore XT Shifting & Easton Wheelset

Our Price: $3499
3446_Spicy 916 Carbon.jpg
Lapierre Spicy 916 Carbon: $7499 RRP
Built with a full carbon frameset, Fox Factory Kashima Suspension, SRAM X0 & Easton UST Wheelset

Our Price: $6899
3422_X Flow 312.jpg
Lapierre X-Flow 312: $2799 RRP
Brand new PendBox Suspension Design, 130mm Travel Fox CTD Fork, 142x12mm Rear Thru-Axle & Shimano SLX Shifting.

Our Price: $2599

We also have the lightweight 29er hardtail Pro Race range, the high-end Xelius road bikes and bitumen-smoothing Sensium all-day race bikes too (if you're into that sort of thing...).
Check out the range online @ www.MyMountain.com.au for more details, or drop us a line to see what all the fuss is about with these superb French machines.

Attachments

Last edited: