NSW Large/XL 26" DH frame - no shock required

Bikenerd

cunning linguist
Item: Large or XL frame to suit 9.5" x 3" shock. No cracks. Prefer with headset, BB not necessary.
Price range/Willing to Pay: not looking to spend over $1000
Extra Info: I'm 6'4" so I'm looking for one with a long toptube.

Item: Large or XL frame to suit 9.5" x 3" shock. No cracks. Prefer with headset, BB not necessary.
Price range/Willing to Pay: not looking to spend over $1000
Extra Info: I'm 6'4" so I'm looking for one with a long toptube.
Don't know if it will fit the bill, but I have an 09 Mongoose Teocali in Large I'm looking to sell. Well less than your budget. Located in the inner west of Sydney.

teoc.JPG

shaun7005

Likes Dirt
Not sure if i'm willing to let it go for $1000... But if you are a little more flexible, i have a brand new ( albeit stripped of all it's paint) Yeti 303 DH (2013-current) model. XL. I was going for a project bike, but just don't ride DH. Bike was part of my salary deal from yeti. Would let it go for $1700 plus postage, will include new cane creek headset. I'm heading back to australia today, so if you want pics i can sort it out early next week. PM if interested.
Shaun

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
The Mongoose is good but they are quite short, you will be super cramped if you are 6'4".

I have a large Nicolai Ion but I think that would still be too short for you, I'd like a bit more room and I'm 6'

Bikenerd

cunning linguist
The Mongoose is good but they are quite short, you will be super cramped if you are 6'4".

I have a large Nicolai Ion but I think that would still be too short for you, I'd like a bit more room and I'm 6'
No worries, definitely looking for something long in the toptube. Thanks anyway.