Last day of the hols = A MASSIVE SESS!!!! (56k say bibi to there internet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kammy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
well last day of the holidays means theres one more day for busting out big so they are

Ben:p

TiMMay :)

mpdowling

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi just wondering how old is ben he looks? but buety of pics there? and bens a nut. nothings dang. im in awe

martin

Benana

Likes Dirt
Im 14, thanks

lol, its the santa cruz team :D

check my facial in that flatty crap thing

Last edited:

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
goddamnit, seing those pics is making me come to the realisation bens starting to kick my ass, i prefered denial a lot more than that...

well now that the no handers are coming along, i suppose i gotta try the nothings next.

but for now im off to break bens legs so i can get a few months to catch up.

PS.
mtb4life said:
lol, its the santa cruz team :D
GO TEAM, now we need nicho back

Last edited:

freeride_ac

Likes Dirt
Those nothings are crazy ben!! And im liking those one hander seat grabs Tim. I ought to come and hit them soon :cool:

SouL

Likes Dirt
Timmy199 said:
goddamnit, seing those pics is making me come to the realisation bens starting to kick my ass, i prefered denial a lot more than that...

well now that the no handers are coming along, i suppose i gotta try the nothings next.

but for now im off to break bens legs so i can get a few months to catch up.

PS.

GO TEAM, now we need nicho back
yea, Go team (giant pride)

mike&nat

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wow you can just see dariens mono lol :p cool nothin did you learn the nohander and the nothin on the same day? i should've come was this monday just before school? and did you guys build some sorta wall ride?

Last edited:

Extreme Hucker

Likes Dirt
mike&nat said:
wow you can just see dariens mono lol :p cool nothin did you learn the nohander and the nothin on the same day? i should've come was this monday just before school? and did you guys build some sorta wall ride?
Nat your in for a beating tommorrow!

bomber1

Banned
hahahahahaha
t-bars kick ass!!!!
oh go the dude on the orange bike. those are some sweet mid-air fron wheel inspections you got going.

Status
Not open for further replies.