Last Purchases.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Phone bill.

Sucks, but unlimited messaging, 1.5gb of data and $170 calls/month, plus a free Samsung Wave for $39 ain't half bad. Haven't gone over it yet, and never need to worry about credit and all that prepaid stuff.

More exciting was $3 tacos and tequila last night. Concerned that our table of 5 was getting a bit too rowdy, we asked our waiter how many more shots he could bring us: "Uhh, I don't know- 20?". Good night for only $45, even got a free round cos our food was late.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Today;

Magura Marta SL's
31 piece torx and assorted tool bits
400 grams of cherries
Interpol tshirt
Signed copy of Filter album 'The Amalgamut'
600ml chocolate Oak
Tub of fruit salad

velocidad

Likes Dirt
a pair of Bollé Sidewinder ESP safety specs $26 from local safety gear shop. great riding glasses i dont care too much if I lose them and they dont seem to scratch too easy :)

Rider_of_Fast

Likes Bikes
Just purchased the new edition Dell XPS 15 (L502X):

The Good:

Spec:
- PROCESSOR - 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2720QM processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.30 GHz
- MEMORY - 8GB Dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 4G)
- VIDEO CARD - 2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M graphics
- HARD DRIVE - 750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive
- BATTERY - 9 Cell
- HD DISPLAY - 15.6 FHD (1920x1080) B+RGLED display with TrueLife

All for only = $2,160.88 (with an RACQ/NRMA discount voucher code 10%)

The Bad:
- EXPECTED DELIVERY - 11/4/11 (ie. 5 weeks) :( :( :( ... many a thumb to be twiddled.

I'll even be kind enough to post up the code: VHBQS$4MR8081X

Okay, its not the sexiest looking computer, but bhhhooyyy is it gonna have some grunt!

PS. MACS SUCK DONKEY BALLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Likes Dirt
Dad was going to get one of the XPS17 with the 3D screen and sandy bridge i7 etc, but after the recall and delays were announced, he went and ordered a 17" i7 MacBook pro instead! Similar amount of grunt i'd say, and he can still run windows. Just no 3D screen :(

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Panasonic Gh2 + Crap loada Extra's
Canon FD 50mm f1.4 Lens
Canon FD Lens Adapter
Santa Cruz V10 ( Frame )
Blk Mrkt Riot ( Frame )
T-Shirts and a lot of Music

been a good month :)