Last Rufus.

lachy

Likes Dirt
well i have news for ya'll.

he'll keep this bike for a pretty dam long time. and im not just guessing, i know he will.

Bowlo

Eats Squid
If he kept his Suburban for 3-4 months and that thing sucked:p... How long do you think he will keep this for!! I give him 5 months max!

toodles -DAvo :D!

Pete J

loves his dog
well i have news for ya'll.
he'll keep this bike for a pretty dam long time. and im not just guessing, i know he will.
Famous last words...
I say we start a pool on how long he'll fight off the gotta-change-my-bike-aritis for! My bet is 4 months and 5 days. :p

emcgough

Likes Dirt
This threads holds about the same disappointment level as watching two of the hottest chicks ever making out... only to remember that you're blind.
Ahhh, true.... though I'd go one step further and say it holds about the same disappointment level as throwing your hands in the air with joy after finishing that whole bottle of spirits.... only to remember that it's actually now coming straight back out, and that you're hurling everywhere. hahahaha, I hope you read this.... I love you Chalkie.

ovadahill

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's getting harder to put together a better build Dave. The prime componentry is only to be expected on your bikes, but there are a few key features I particularly like:
  • the compact 5" rotor (surprised you're you didn't go Ultimate this time round)
  • simple colours, old skool silver and black - but what a black!!!
  • dual profile hubs, clean non-disc front
  • Fly Reubens
  • sticking with the 721's and the PIKE

Alex_npj

Likes Dirt
Wow that is soo nice DAvo.. love the bronze and the inbuilt tensioner aswell as alot of other things I am to lazy to name!

Chalkie

Likes Dirt
Ahhh, true.... though I'd go one step further and say it holds about the same disappointment level as throwing your hands in the air with joy after finishing that whole bottle of spirits.... only to remember that it's actually now coming straight back out, and that you're hurling everywhere. hahahaha, I hope you read this.... I love you Chalkie.
Pfft, dunno what your talking about man - I can in NO way what so ever relate to that. Mainly because I cannot remember the said event taking place - hence in my mind it never happened. Waking up surrounded by the stench of spew was nothing more than figure of my imagination.

-DAvo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's getting harder to put together a better build Dave. The prime componentry is only to be expected on your bikes, but there are a few key features I particularly like:
  • the compact 5" rotor (surprised you're you didn't go Ultimate this time round)
  • simple colours, old skool silver and black - but what a black!!!
  • dual profile hubs, clean non-disc front
  • Fly Reubens
  • sticking with the 721's and the PIKE
lol thanks for the kind words mate :)

yeah i would agree, i think ive settled on what type of parts i like etc etc.. i was tempted to go ultimate, but AFAIK straitline dont do upgrade levers to suit, and i know the 7 works well so yeah :)