last years progression pics- flipwhip

CAMRIDESBIKES

Likes Dirt
Hey all,
pretty bored so i thought id post up a couple of snaps from around,
unfortunately i havent had a bike all year as im waiting the new shippment of dobermann pinscher and le pink(slopestyle) frames. Ill update this thread once i get my new bike and go to some decent jumps.

Attachments

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
How do you take a/or both feet of while doing a flip. My flips turned really bad when I took of my foot on a Dirt Jump. I couldn't get it back on?

CAMRIDESBIKES

Likes Dirt
Thanks everyone for the comments,
yeh ricky i did catch them early in those pics
like a tiny bit over up side down

for the guy trying to build him self up or do no footer backflips you have probably learnt flips using your legs heaps,

try to get more comfortable even if it means using foam and try the lean back hold on approach none of this kick your legs to the sky crap

i personally hate the flipwhips that they land on the bike as the bike hits the ground

there ugly and unstylish - -look for branden semuks flipwhip in nwd 9,
thats my aim. but i suck at them at the moment so maybe i dont know what the textbook flip whip is ??

ps. ricky - billy and i will drive down when his new mob arrives and my pinscher arrives

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
for the guy trying to build him self up or do no footer backflips you have probably learnt flips using your legs heaps,

try to get more comfortable even if it means using foam and try the lean back hold on approach none of this kick your legs to the sky crap
Yer, I am doing the lean back look back. But my leg seems to be getting sucked into the center of the spins axis? and I don't have any control until I get to 3 quarters of rotation.
Thanks for the advice, got them pretty comfortable now, can underflip, corkflip and flip a few jumps in a row, just can't remove body parts.
Flip count is around 163 (landed dirt) now with 7 stacks so confidence is pretty high.
From Mitch.

Rickystp0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i personally hate the flipwhips that they land on the bike as the bike hits the ground

ps. ricky - billy and i will drive down when his new mob arrives and my pinscher arrives
Oh yeh some kid down here does then like that ayy..... but you could never do them over a dirt jump.......

Lol anyone struggling on flip no footers, i havnt really read anything but man up and just try flip whips. Skip the basics.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
haha i am so jealous of basickly all you guys :)

with foam pits and jumps,,, and indoor parks.

realy good riding!

i'm guna go play my guitar and wish i had more then flooded dirt jumps and wet slippery skate parks to ride...

(dw its just all the rain making me depressed)

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh yeh some kid down here does then like that ayy..... but you could never do them over a dirt jump.......

Lol anyone struggling on flip no footers, i havnt really read anything but man up and just try flip whips. Skip the basics.
Flipwhips are so much god damn easier than no foot flips to!

CAMRIDESBIKES

Likes Dirt
For the guy that has no foam pit, just letting you know billy and I have no access to jumps or a foamy as yet.

But like anyone that's been to rampfest, a 5 and a half hour drive is worth it to pocket the extra tricks. So no excuses guys . . .. .

Patto----, billy and I will roadtrip down some time once customs hands us are frames lol

Last edited:

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ya... i understand...

i plan on heading there one day...

respect for getting flip whips...!